15 May 2011

syaza who?

some of you must be wondering

who am i?
why do i see this girl all over my twitter?
where the hell did she come from?

all your questions are about to be answered
well not all... maybe some

I was given the name Nursyaza Nadhirah Binti Ahmad Marzuki by my parents. I am the youngest of 5 siblings which consist of my 2 brothes Zaki and Zikri and my 2 sisters Nadia and Jia who is my twin older by one minute. People get confused by our names so easily because our names are practically identical; Nursyaza Nadiah, Nursyaza Nadzirah and myself Nursyaza Nadhirah. But they just call my twin Jia and my other sister Nadia. On December 28th 1994 I was born about a minute after my sister at 7.45 PM @ Pantai Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur. I was a pretty small baby and I was bald but my sister had lots of hair on her head. I was given the nickname Baby No Hair by my family members because of that. That name grew out of me once I started to grow hair and now I have long straight beautiful hair. SUCK ON THAT GUYS LOL

Ever since I was a kid I've loved hanging out with boys because I clicked more with them. I loved Hot Wheels and video games, never liked Barbie dolls. Every time I got a Barbie as a present I ended up cutting it's hair and drawing moustaches on it. A rebel I was. But my pool of friends were pretty equalised, I had a fair amount of Guy Friends and a fair amount of Girl friends. I grew up in Bandar Baru Bangi. It was small back in the day but now it's pretty big and lots of people live here, not to mention we have McDonald's Drive Thru now HEHEHE. Being around my brothers really got me into music. I got my first guitar when I was 7, it was a pretty small guitar and I drew all kinds of shit on it. I even doodled my e-mail address & phone number just so if it got lost people can call me if they found it. The first song I learnt on the guitar was Sweet Dreams which I heard Marylin Manson play. My brother Zaki influenced me a lot musically, I grew up as a kid listening to bands such a Slipknot, Metallica, and System Of A Down. But it wasn't all rock for me, I loved pop music too since it was that kind of Era. The era of Britney Spears, 'Nsync, Christina & the Backstreet Boys. I knew pretty much all their songs even know I couldn't understand thoroughly what they really meant until now LOL

When I was 10 I started playing the drums, I never had a drum kit but my friend did so every time I went to his house I would just bang whatever song I can. A while later my brother got his own drum set so I started practicing a lot and I got really good at it. I've been playing em until now :-)
In sekolah rendah I played on the netball team as a Goal Shooter. I played for 2 years then I started High School and I grew out of it. I wasn't a very smart student nor was I a very dumb student, I was always in between. My favourite subject has always been English because it was the easiest for me, up until High School I started liking other subjects such a Science. I am now in Commerce class where we study about business and shit. I always got lectured by my teachers about my attendance. but that's pretty much it. When I was a kid I pretty much wanted to be everything. At one point I wanted to become a Professional Skateboarder because I've always loved playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and I idolised the man. When I told my sister all she had to say was "If you want to be a Pro skater you have to be really good or else you'll brake your bones and die". It wasn't very uplifting since I loved it so much but I was never very good at it. So then I turned to Directing, I've always wanted to direct commercials & music videos since I had all these ideas bottled up in my head and I just wanted to purge them all out like a broken dam. But then my mind played tricks and changed my ambition to Music, I wanted to study music and go to Berklee College of Music but then my heart went back to Directing and now I pretty much love it. I love making images move and combining them together with music making one hell of a video. I'm not great at it but practice makes perfect ^_^

Being born in the mid 90's had me growing up to things like Star Wars, Power Rangers and all that. I've always been a big fan of all these Sci-Fi things. Particularly Star Wars. I love Star Wars. I love it I love it I love it. I remembered the first time I saw The Phantom Menace I thought it was the coolest thing. I also loved Power Rangers, I would say Mighty Morphin was the best Power Rangers ever. Tommy was the coolest especially as the Green Ranger. I also started to dwell in the comic book universe when I bought my very first Superman comic book. After that I started buying more and more and loved it always. My favourite comic book superhero was and still is Superman, although there has always been a rivalry between Marvel & DC. My favourite Marvel Superhero is Gambit. He's the coolest ever, with his glowing red eyes and his kinetic energy and not to mention his fucking staff he uses in combat. And I also kind of like him because he's pretty hot for a comic book character :p
I don't know what else to write about so I guess this is the end of this post. Until I have anything else better to write about.

xoxo
-Princess Slaya :p

No comments:

Post a Comment